Pu’er tea belongs to a kind of dark tea. It is made from Yunnan large-leaf sun-dried green tea and fermented into loose tea and compact tea. Pu’er tea has the difference between raw and cooked tea. Raw tea is a kind of fresh tea which is put out naturally after being picked. It has not been heaped and fermented artificially. Raw tea has a refreshing effect. Insomniacs, pregnant women, colds, fever, and gastric ulcer patients should not drink tea from Puer tea.
Cooked tea is a kind of Pu’er tea produced by artificial fermentation.
The quality of cooked tea is mild, it has the functions of nourishing the stomach, protecting the stomach, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood fat, anti-aging and reducing weight. Raw tea taste refreshing Jianpi Qinghuo suitable for young people cooked tea taste rich help sleep warm dehumidification suitable for old people cooked Pu’er storage time is more precious.
How to distinguish Pu’er tea from raw tea and cooked tea
The most direct way to distinguish Pu’er tea from raw tea and cooked tea is to make a cup of taste.
The Pu’er tea is red, wine red and dark red. In short, it is red. There will also be dark brown adult Pu’er tea, which will produce a light red and red tea. Because the raw tea in the process of aging, coupled with the climate of Yunnan, has occurred very good aging, such raw tea has a higher value.
1. Distinguish from the color: raw tea is usually yellow-green or dark-green; cooked tea is reddish-brown, or even black, which is mainly affected by the degree of fermentation, and the new production of cooked tea will be a little gray feeling. Naturally fermented raw tea, with the fermentation process, appears the edge of the leaves, tea stem red, purple, and then gradually red, yellow-green gradually disappeared, and finally into chestnut or reddish-brown, and has a feeling of oil.
2. Distinguish from the color of the tea soup: the color of the tea soup brewed by raw tea is yellow-green or gold; the color of the tea soup brewed by ripe tea is chestnut or reddish-brown, even to approximate black, if not fully fermented, it will be a little light. With the deepening of the fermentation of raw tea, the tea soup becomes light, the red deepens, and finally becomes red, thick and bright, the surface of the tea soup will also have oil and gas.
3. Distinguish from the smell: raw tea smells of tea itself, cooked tea is a special kind of stale aroma, if the wet storage of stale tea or fermentation pile not grasp a good will have a little mildew.
4. Distinguish from the taste: the taste of raw tea and green tea are very similar, have bitter and astringent taste; cooked tea taste is sweet and smooth, sweet and refreshing, have a clear sweet back.
5. Differentiation from nutrition and efficacy: raw tea is rich in tea polyphenols, nature is cool, with heat, heat, detoxification, thirst, Shengjin, digestion, laxative and other effects; ripe tea after fermentation, under the action of enzymes, and produced a lot of new nutrients, so on the basis of ordinary tea, there are more effects, such as: reducing fat, reducing Fat, lower blood pressure, anti-atherosclerosis, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, stomach, teeth, anti-inflammatory, sterilization, anti-aging and so on.